Natanne's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, September 24th, 2017 3:23 PM

NBC, WTHR, CBS - September Contract Negotiation

Why was NBC dropped from the channel lineup? This is a major network that I watch frequently. I am not happy about this change and don't remember receiving any notification of this change.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

Louisville, KY 40207

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

What's a big 4 network?

Expert

• 

15K Messages

6 years ago

About the repacking and channels moving, is your CW channel WBKI-TV?  Here's a interesting little announcement from WBKI's web site.  While it doesn't say "Louisville, KY" it is an example of the effects of repacking.  Also maybe that change affects how ATT was picking up the signal for their re-transmission.  I'm guessing that it does.  But whether it is or isn't it's an example of things to come.

Note to everyone that uses an over the air antenna.  Rescan often! Man Wink

Stay tuned! Man Frustrated

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

6 years ago

ABC, CBS, FOX & NBC are the Big 4 Networks... they are your main Broadcasting stations that you can get with just an antenna for your tv... they also have substations that carry reruns of programs that have gone into syndication...

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

40223 ... no longer on uverse channel lineup

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

It's really not an "LOL" situation.  I pay for that channel and many of my favorite shws are on it. How funny would it be if they removed one of the channels you DO watch???

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

6 years ago

My apologies... I wasn’t laughing at your situation, but I can see how it would seem so... that's what I hate about written communication at times... Personally, it would pîsś me off if a channel I watched on a regular basis was dropped... so, please, forgive my apparent insensitivity... I promise, I wasn’t lol'ing at you personally...

Have a a nice day!

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

@Gryffindor1971  I immediately got your LOL, being the mother of two daughters (one of which is a HP freak).  You don't want to have to deal with anything that might disrupt their world. 

Mine are out of the house but I still have nightmares of the time the water heater broke and they couldn't take their showers.  Smiley Tongue

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

6 years ago

@skeeterintexas .... I'm happy you understood my "LOL." Unfortunately, someone else didn’t... but, I have no problem apologizing for what seemed to them an insensitive comment... you're daughter that is an "HP Freak" has good taste! 😋😋😋😋😋😉😉😉😉😉😉

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I have shows recorded on the network and I can’t watch them anymore and it says the Chanel is not broadcasting anymore. Where can I go to watch it or what other Chanel. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.