Natanne's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, September 24th, 2017 3:23 PM

NBC, WTHR, CBS - September Contract Negotiation

Why was NBC dropped from the channel lineup? This is a major network that I watch frequently. I am not happy about this change and don't remember receiving any notification of this change.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

6 years ago

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to thank you all for your feedback! Here is some more useful information on this topic:

Things To Know From AT&T Regarding Channel Negotiations

- Fighting for you portal

Thanks again!

Dmitriy

Official Solution

Expert

• 

15K Messages

6 years ago

That zip is for Fort Lauderdale, FL soif I looked this up correctly I think CW is uverse channel 39 WSFL-TV ?

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

7 years ago

I'm guessing that when AT&T negotiates with a channel owner for carriage of a local channel, that a subchannel isn't a priority?

"You can keep channel 5, but you need to add 5.2 and 5.3 to your lineup."

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

7 years ago

I received this from WTHR 13: DirecTV and AT&T U-verse subscribers - You may not be able to watch WTHR-TV on Friday, September 1, 2017. We are working hard to reach a fair agreement! Have you come to agreement with them yet. There is a lot of stuff (sports, reality shows, news) that I watch on NBC's local network in Indianapolis. This happens every year at this time. Please come to agreement with WTHR.

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

7 years ago

Dispatch is currently threatening to block WTHR from reaching your home unless they receive a significant increase in fees. We appreciate your patience as we work to resolve this matter. 

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

This is ridiculous, UVerse!  We pay a lot of money each month for service that is not great!  Work it out with WTHR!

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I'm so over Uverse right now!   We just had Spectrum come in with new cable lines... guess it is time to upgrade to a different company!

I cannot believe we can't watch NBC!   Flipping RIDICULOUS !  Why am I paying so much for crap service???

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Since your WBNS (CBS) services have been interrupted, we we be credited for each day of non-service?

Expert

• 

15K Messages

7 years ago

No you won't.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

When will this be back on my Columbus line-up? Fall shows are.about to start and I will need to switch carriers if you can't negotiate successfully with CBS. I got a notice from Spectrum today in fact. Please advise when I can expect to see my shows, and if you do get it back if on-demand will be back-filled with the shows I missed.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.