Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sun, Sep 24, 2017 3:23 PM

NBC, WTHR, CBS - September Contract Negotiation

Why was NBC dropped from the channel lineup? This is a major network that I watch frequently. I am not happy about this change and don't remember receiving any notification of this change.

Responses

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

What is going on with NBC channel in Chattanooga, TN  Why is it blocked out.  This stinks.  

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

15.7K Messages

3 years ago

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Have not had ABC (KLAX channel 31) in Lake Charles Louisiana since September!  DISHAPPOINTED doesn’t even begin to express my frustration with the poor service and lack of programs on Directv!  When I research all indications say I should have ABC not Fox but I have neither.  Can anybody tell me what the issue is?  Will we ever have ABC again?  Can’t wait to drop Directv and go to something reliable!!!!  #whereisABC  #DISHAPPOINTED

lkwcross

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

3 years ago

I just found that the CW channel (WBKI) is becoming WYMO on February 12, 2018. If you had the CW channel on Uverse and it is gone. It will be back Monday. Look for WYMO (it is channel 58 on U-verse - Louisville, KY). I learned this from the antenna TV where I was watching all of the current CW programs and they announced it was moving to channel 58.1 (on antenna)

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

3 years ago

It has returned as of Monday! Yay! Of course I had to email them to find this out as they didn’t put a placeholder or anything up. But at least it’s back. I can stop using the darn CW app on my son’s Xbox now (where there were constant commercials for ATT no less). 

Get started...

Ask a new question