Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.
R

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Jul 2, 2020 5:05 PM

MSNBC has disappeared from my lineup

I never had MSNBC before May or June but suddenly it appeared as one of my subscribed channels. As of yesterday (July 1) it is no longer available to me. What gives? Was that a tease, to get me to subscribe to MSNBC and pay more?

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

a month ago

What TV package do you pay for?

When you're in your 60s & people ask you to do something, you just say "No".  No reason.  No excuse.  No explanation.  I can't wait for my 70s.  I don't think I'll even answer.   -  Jerry Seinfeld

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Professor

• 

3.5K Messages

What happens if you type in 1215 or 215?

Press menu, go to options, then select "hide channels." It's also possible the channel got hidden.

If the channel shows up, press the power button on the box until it resets. If it's a DVR and you're recording, your recording will be broken. If you're going to record anything within five minutes, do not reset. It's smart to allow about five minutes to allow the DVR to fully load after resetting.

(edited)

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question