Announcements
You Could WIN A Year Of Wireless Service – Learn More!

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Mon, Jan 23, 2017 1:26 AM

MLB Extra Innings 2017

Is 2017 the year that Uverse begins offering MLB Extra Innings? Now that AT&T owns DirecTV?

Responses

ACE - Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

3 years ago

No one knows. Just because AT&T owns both, that doesn't mean anything. Your best option would be to get the online version which you don't need to be in front of your TV for.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I purchased MLB.TV premium. It allows you to watch on many devices...my laptop and android phone for example. And if you want to cast or stream a game to your TV, I recommend something I did...buy a Chromecast for $35 and you will be able to use your phone or laptop or other devices to watch on your TV...You will need a wifi connection. It's great, plus there are other apps that use Chromecast like ESPN...the cost of MLB.TV premium is about $113 for the entire season and they have individual team packages as well as monthly plans. It's well worth it if you love baseball.
JohninFL

Scholar

• 

288 Messages

3 years ago

I received a email Friday from MLB advertising a 4th of July sale for MLB.TV. The price is $20.17 for the remainder of the 2017 season. This is a good deal for all of you baseball fans who don't have access to your favorite team(s).

ACE - Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

3 years ago

@JohninFL wrote:

I received a email Friday from MLB advertising a 4th of July sale for MLB.TV. The price is $20.17 for the remainder of the 2017 season. This is a good deal for all of you baseball fans who don't have access to your favorite team(s).

After buying it via Google Play, I found out that if you want the video broadcasts, you must order it via the MLB.com website. The $20 price will then get you the TV broadcasts with a slew of audio options. (What it won't get you is one team's video broadcast and the other team's radio. I think that would be hysterical!)

The sale ends on 7/4/2017 at 11:59 PM ET.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

We bought it on sale and it is nice. However, it is too difficult for my husband (who had a stroke) to figure out the steps to watch the game on laptop or to use Chromecast. Is there any other way to make the process easier???

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Hi. I wanted to respond to you abut ways to make it easier for your husband
(who had a stroke) to navigate mlb.tv...which you recently purchased.
Option 1 to watch on the laptop...simply go to MLB.com and click on the
game you want to watch...I am assuming since you purchased the MLB deal
that you have an MLB.com account and password. It's pretty straightforward
once he logs in. Given that you have to set up an MLB account, it should be
as simple as just logging in to watch on his laptop.

As for Chromecast, option 2, I am assuming someone set-up Chromecast for
you. I would have that same person help you by downloading the MLB app to
your husband's phone and show you how to cast to your TV. He can also cast
from the laptop.

H