Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Jul 15, 2018 12:25 AM

Menu

How do I get the menu to show the program information?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

_xyzzy_

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

2 years ago

Just to be clear here:

• We're not talking about the app.
  • The info button to be pushed is on the att remote.
  • You push it when viewing the program on the dvr or receiver or when viewing the current highlighted program in the Guide or Favorites grid.

If you aren't seeing this behavior then reboot the dvr (pull plug for 15 secs.).

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

2 years ago

Not really sure what you're referring to but there's an "INFO" button on the remote that will pull up program information either on the guide or when watching a program.

When you're in your 60s & people ask you to do something, you just say "No".  No reason.  No excuse.  No explanation.  I can't wait for my 70s.  I don't think I'll even answer.   -  Jerry Seinfeld

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks for the reply. When I push the info button only the name of the show comes up. There is no description of what the show is about. Just the name of the show and the running time.

Get started...

Ask a new question