Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
N

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Oct 20, 2020 2:24 AM

Marquee Network missing from guide

I noticed this evening that channel 1740 is now blank on my guide, while it has previously housed the Cubs Marquee Network. Any idea what happened?

Responses

baseballisback

ACE - Professor

• 

3.8K Messages

a month ago

Do you live in the Chicago Cubs home market? Your zip code?

I don't. I've never seen it on channel 1740, but it works via the Marquee app.

What happens when you directly type the numbers into the keypad when the guide isn't being viewed?

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

I live in Indianapolis, so we typically get Chicago market stations, yes.  I did manually type the channel in and was able to see that programming is appearing... just thought it was weird the name of the channel disappeared from the guide as well as future programming.  I'll keep an eye on it during the offseason to ensure the station is still going strong during Spring Training and eventually 2021 baseball.

ACE - Professor

• 

3.8K Messages

a month ago

Is it hidden from your guide? Press menu, then scroll to options, channel options and hide channels. You can manually type 1740 in and go straight to it on the list.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question