goot6936's profile

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

Saturday, June 7th, 2008 12:15 AM

LOT8's...

Wonder whatever happened with that anyways..  Used to be a popular topic around here, and now I never see so much as a whisper about it.  Pretty sure that there are still people who want it though, right?

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

16 years ago

OK, haven't seen that...only thing green here are the UFO inhabitants. :smileywink:

Master

• 

5K Messages

16 years ago

spd2demun wrote:
OK, haven't seen that...only thing green here are the UFO inhabitants. :smileywink:

and they hang out in your laptop...:smileysad:

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

16 years ago

Is this the current reigning champ for thread length?  Just wondering..  Oh and...bump.

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

16 years ago

Jeeze...900+ posts..there are some lonely spouses out there..:smileysurprised:

Master

• 

5K Messages

16 years ago

goot6936 wrote:
Jeeze...900+ posts..there are some lonely spouses out there..:smileysurprised:

not lonely, their the one's out getting the gas...

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

16 years ago

ROTFLM*O! :smileyvery-happy:  And some of us have extra when we eat a VT at TB. :smileywink:

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

16 years ago

HAH! I logged on to get some help and I've been reading this thread for hours...you guys crack me up! The LOT8's are something that have driven me crazy since we signed up last year and the website says change is coming..."you talked we listened!" So we'll see what happens.  We were also promised the THDVR capabilities a year ago and we haven't seen that either.  I can say that we have enjoyed our U-verse WAY better than the other service provider out here (COX) and their service is impeccable compared to the other service provider out here (COX) and the packages are better than the other service provider out here (COX)...you get the idea!

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

16 years ago

stefsbox wrote:
HAH! I logged on to get some help and I've been reading this thread for hours...you guys crack me up! The LOT8's are something that have driven me crazy since we signed up last year and the website says change is coming..."you talked we listened!" So we'll see what happens.  We were also promised the THDVR capabilities a year ago and we haven't seen that either.  I can say that we have enjoyed our U-verse WAY better than the other service provider out here (COX) and their service is impeccable compared to the other service provider out here (COX) and the packages are better than the other service provider out here (COX)...you get the idea!

having a choice is the sweetest part to me   imho

randy

Mentor

• 

40 Messages

16 years ago

Just give us our local on the 8's and we'll be happy in the cornfields of Indiana.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.