goot6936's profile

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

Saturday, June 7th, 2008 12:15 AM

LOT8's...

Wonder whatever happened with that anyways..  Used to be a popular topic around here, and now I never see so much as a whisper about it.  Pretty sure that there are still people who want it though, right?

Master

• 

5K Messages

16 years ago

poopie on you goot...:smileyhappy:

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

16 years ago

lol play nice showtime or no gold sticker for you :smileywink:

Professor

• 

3.5K Messages

16 years ago

I think spd is the reason why. Here is a play by play recap:

• People ponder why there is no LOT8.
  • Uturnaroun starts LOT8 petition.
  • LOT8 petition gets so long to the point that AT&T can no longer ignore it.
  • AT&T says there will be no LOT8. Instead they will launch a U-weather app 3rd quarter.
  • People still complain anyway about the lack of LOT8.
  • Spd gets pissed.
  • Spd tries to make everyone shut up.
  • Spd makes huge signature explaining that THERE IS NO LOT8.
  • People shut up
  • goot starts thread asking what happened to LOT8 discussions.
The End

Scholar

• 

118 Messages

16 years ago

well the weather on u-bar is worthless.u-verse needs to come up with a new plan.it needs to add more info

Professor

• 

3.5K Messages

16 years ago

I'm happy to say that this is my first participation in a LOT8's thread.  The concept is intriguing to me.  Can anyone explain?
Message Edited by callmeox on 06-07-2008 12:07 AM

Master

• 

5K Messages

16 years ago

allright goot ya did it, proud of yourself...:smileyvery-happy:

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

16 years ago

Personally, I hate the Weather Channel... reason is whenever my mother watches even the slightest bit (from 4 states away), I end up getting alot of phone calls and messages asking if we are okay.  It will normally be perfectly sunny.  Thanks Weather Channel for being the amp to my mother's paranoia.

I'd be fine with the "weather app" so long as it had local radar... kinda like LOT8s.... hahaha hehehehe

let the posts re-begin

Guru

• 

785 Messages

16 years ago

Why should the Number #8 get all of the glory. How about Top National News Headlines on 0's, Local News on the 2's Traffic on the 4's Sports on the 6's !!!

Master

• 

5K Messages

16 years ago

@siouxmoux wrote:
Why should the Number #8 get all of the glory. How about Top National News Headlines on 0's, Local News on the 2's Traffic on the 4's Sports on the 6's !!!

you would go thru a lot of remotes...

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

16 years ago

Well, I changed my siggy a few days ago...you can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. :smileysad:

I still miss LOT8s and would like to see it, just not anything I can do to make that happen.

Supposedly they are going to do something more local and better; we'll have to see...but I just hit my 1-yr. anniversary, and am still waiting.:smileyvery-happy:

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.