Lloydsmi7's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Thursday, March 16th, 2017 9:41 AM

Lost Channels - March 2017

Why should I have to lose the channels that I'm paying for service we need to get this worked out so that we can go back to watching and just some of the program that we were watching

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

TV channels are back right now!! 🙂

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

7 years ago

So ATT and Raycom have reached an agreement and we now have our local stations available again on Uverse.  I believe this was due to all the comments and complaints from ATT customers  - THANK YOU for speaking out.  I did get a notice from Raycom.  Would like to see something from ATT that addresses how they will compensate customers for their inconvenience!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

how can i watch meet the press in cleveland without cbs affiliate channel in uverse lineup? where is alternative station?

Guru

• 

622 Messages

7 years ago

Pardon me for being pedantic today, but I think you meant Face the NationMeet the Press is on NBC.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Call the exec. offices of AT&T & demand a reduction of your bill.  Don't call the toll free number as you'll get a third world country like the Phillipines, Mexico or India.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Call the exec. offices of AT&T & demand a reduction of your bill.  Don't call the toll free number as you'll get a third world country like the Phillipines, Mexico or India.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

Oh there was a warning but because I guess we thought it would be worked out by now we ignored.  Last night it seemed like I had channel 9 but when I went to review programs that I had DVR I could not watch them.  I am really really mad at missing Rosewood and Empire.

I know in the big picture it is not much but I want what I am paying for ...200 channels...not 199

R we talking credit on my bill?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

7 years ago

What is the number to call?

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Just out of curiosity.    Is AT&T planning on giving U-verse customers who were without service for the 10-11 days they were in dispute with Raycom Media, some sort of credit?  Considering not all of AT&T customers were affected by this, a small token of appreciation for those of us who were impacted shouldn't be too much of a financial hassle Smiley Wink  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.