Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Hendersonville4's profile

Mentor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, July 5th, 2019 4:33 AM

Closed

Loss of channels

AT&T has failed to properly prepare for the  anticipated end of contract negotiation with Nexstar - resulting in the loss of ABC station, a MAJOR network. This continues to happen, as in the past, when other channels were removed from the lineup - as your customers continue to pay increased costs in service. We set up another TV(purchased an antennae) that would give us this basic channel for the interim - assuming we will get the channel back at some time in the future!  I think it's time to contact other providers who can provide continuing service that we PAY for and don't get with AT&T.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Why is dispute with CBS stations taking so long?

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

5 years ago

Thanks for the lengthy explanation, I appreciate it.  Because there is no certainty on this, and I am unable to get technical support, I will be looking to go with PSVUE.  It's too bad because I really did like DIRECTV NOW.

ACE - Expert

• 

20.5K Messages

5 years ago

I doubt if support would know a lot more since it's only level 1 support. Why are you unable to get technical support? Support is only by the ahat any ways. Go to https://www.att.com/support/contact-us/directv-now to discuss with a support rep is you want to try to get any updates.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I'm gonna need something worked out soon in order to watch my football team play! Any word on far you are to making a deal? 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hi into Aug. 11th now and still no NBC in Tampa service area. With sunday night football starting and the fall tv season coming I guess it is time to start looking at changing to another company. Every year our bill increases ofcourse so you would think this issue should of been solved by now.  They did give me a big $5 credit on my account on the tvpromice.com thing. Where will I spend it all(haha). There solution to the problem will not work for me at least. I do not stream and do not want tp purchase an antenna which may not work either. BUNCH of CRAP. 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.2K Messages

5 years ago

No one knows when the owners of WATE will return the feed.

All providers have this problem.

ACE - Sage

• 

53.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Jfeather85 wrote:

I'm gonna need something worked out soon in order to watch my football team play! Any word on far you are to making a deal? 

Get an off-air antenna and view WATE for free the "old fashioned" way. 

Nobody here knows when NexStar will allow DirecTV to deliver their channels. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

You have deleted several channels my family likes to watch.  If this can't be fixed then we will use other services.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.2K Messages

5 years ago

The channel owners removed their feed to DTV and only they can return it.

All providers have this problem so moving is a short term fix.

ACE - Sage

• 

53.6K Messages

5 years ago

@Batman3 wrote:

You have deleted several channels my family likes to watch.  If this can't be fixed then we will use other services.

What channels?

The current dispute between NexStar and AT&T should only affect one or two of your local channels. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.