Hendersonville4's profile

Mentor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, July 5th, 2019 4:33 AM

Closed

Loss of channels

AT&T has failed to properly prepare for the  anticipated end of contract negotiation with Nexstar - resulting in the loss of ABC station, a MAJOR network. This continues to happen, as in the past, when other channels were removed from the lineup - as your customers continue to pay increased costs in service. We set up another TV(purchased an antennae) that would give us this basic channel for the interim - assuming we will get the channel back at some time in the future!  I think it's time to contact other providers who can provide continuing service that we PAY for and don't get with AT&T.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

This is a shame, TEGNA has dropped the feed of the NBC station on Thanksgiving Day which means the grandchildren don’t get to see the Macy’s Santa parade. If they were a business I dealt with I would never spend money with them. I also blame ATT Uverse for dealing with such shameful companies, will be looking elsewhere.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

3 years ago

This thread is over a year old. Please look for