Hendersonville4's profile

Mentor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, July 5th, 2019 4:33 AM

Closed

Loss of channels

AT&T has failed to properly prepare for the  anticipated end of contract negotiation with Nexstar - resulting in the loss of ABC station, a MAJOR network. This continues to happen, as in the past, when other channels were removed from the lineup - as your customers continue to pay increased costs in service. We set up another TV(purchased an antennae) that would give us this basic channel for the interim - assuming we will get the channel back at some time in the future!  I think it's time to contact other providers who can provide continuing service that we PAY for and don't get with AT&T.

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

AT&T doesn't teach English. AT&T hires call centers where the people already know how to speak English. If it's a form of English that you don't understand, that's your problem, not AT&T's.

As for your actual problem @jdavis76, if the service doesn't work, switch providers.

Teacher

• 

8 Messages

5 years ago

I'm not an ACE guy. I am simply a woman with some common sense. I've learned that there are hardworking individuals who are truly sorry you had a bad experience and try to help you through it. That is all I meant. No disrespect intended.
Good luck to you.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

We are with you.  We loved ATT UVERSE until this year.  No ACC network is terrible in this region, rich with ACC teams.  Unable to watch any of our games.  We pay too much for ATT UVERSE to not have this channel.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

5 years ago

@segbauer 

ACCN is coming. Have patience.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have been with Directv as a loyal customer for the past 14 years, I lost another channel earlier this year and am not going to put up with that again.

I pay way too much money to be getting the shaft from Directv.

Ever since AT&T bought directv it has gone down hill and the customer service is horrible. (I don't believe that someone in India is feeling my pain)

After typing this, I am going to shop with the Dishnetwork and Xfinity as they do not seem to have these tv blackouts.

thank you for letting me vent. 

Troy B.

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

@Ramsfantroy wrote:

After typing this, I am going to shop with the Dishnetwork and Xfinity as they do not seem to have these tv blackouts.

You haven't been paying attention. Google "Dish blackout" or "Xfinity blackout" and see what comes up. For instance, this year Dish was in disputes and had blackouts with Univision, Fox, Disney and (ironically) AT&T.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

ATT could not care less about customers.  Their quality of service issues have been well known for a long time and now we hear how loosing local channels in San Antonio is poor att looking out for their customers.  Pleaseeee  they don't mind and customers don't matter

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

They failed to deliver the programming contracted for so we cancelled our agreement following their guidelines and returned their equipment and they acknowledged receiving same.  I asked to be released from our programming agreement but they are billing me monthly and adding late fees.  We subscribed to Cox cable at the same time to gain lost channels important to my wife.  We want to get them to write it off and quit billing us.  I have little respect for AT&T at this time.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I think this is is sick. I should have known NOT too trust AT&T again.I don't  even want Direct TV any more..pay this money and NOT get my regular channels that's just not right. If I want to leave because of all this crap I to pay for the rest of the months.that's not my fault. It's AT&T. Bill

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I think if AT&T and Direct TV should not hold us responsible and make us pay the remaining months if we want to leave. And I want to  leave Direct TV but I can't till April 2020 or I have too pay to get out of it. And this stinks. Bill Keelin

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.