Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Dec 7, 2016 3:36 AM

Logo in HD

So Logo gets moved to a new tier and to get it back I need to change my TV package and end up with Starz & Showtime and a few other channels I have no intrest in.  So now I pay more for that package & more for HD but is Logo in HD?  No

just SD ?@$!  Seems like a scam.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

15.7K Messages

4 years ago

Each package is going to include channels you want and some you don't.  You probably should have done a little homework and you would have found out that Uverse does not offer LOGO in HD.  Apparently, it's a little late, but there is a channel lineup readily available online. 

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

4 years ago

That wasn't my point I have had U-verse for years.  The point was the channel was moved to a higher tier with no warning and still isn't in HD.  Why no HD?

ACE - Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

4 years ago

@natas13k wrote:

That wasn't my point I have had U-verse for years.  The point was the channel was moved to a higher tier with no warning and still isn't in HD.  Why no HD?

The channel isn't in HD because AT&T and Logo haven't agreed to carry it in HD.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question