For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Samilou22's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 3rd, 2015 5:31 AM

Is there a way to hide U-verse TV channels?

Is there a way to star/sort/keep favorite channels so I do not have to scroll through all the crap? If not, there should be.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

9 years ago

Some people prefer the hide method, some prefer Favorites - differences -

Hide affects GUIDE button and chan up/down - channel is hidden, but can be accessed by direct entry of number

Favorites affects only the favorites guide - accessed by MENU - 2 down arrows - OK.

As att adds new chans they must be hidden. Favorites include only channells you add

When there is a free preview Week end, hidden channels must be added. No change for favorites, use regular guide.

To build a Favorites guide - click ENTER button (bottom right) Name a guide under edit/add favorites. You can add chans while watching using add to favorites.

Both methods are done for each box.

You can make up to five favorites guides, but pay for with extra clicks it when accessing.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@Samilou22 wrote:
Is there a way to star/sort/keep favorite channels so I do not have to scroll through all the crap? If not, there should be.

menu>options>channel options>hide channels   Follow the instructions and you can jump to specific channels by just plugging in the channel #.  Make sure to Save and this must be done on each Uverse unit separately. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.