Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jun 16, 2018 1:37 AM

Is the Paramount network on Uverse? A great new movie is coming on Paramount and I can't find it.

Is the Paramount network on Uverse?  There are some stations we love, but don't have, such as Hallmark Movies and Mysteries. Frustrating.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

16.2K Messages

2 years ago

Paramount* (145/1145) is available on U200 and above.  Hallmark Movies & Mysteries (366/1366) is available on UFamily, U300 and U450.

Which package do you have?

*Previously SpikeTV

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

16.2K Messages

2 years ago

If you have U300, you should have Paramount (145/1145) and Hallmark M&M (366/1366).

U450 is the most comprehensive package and includes HBO & Cinemax.  Look at your bill to see which package you have.

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I believe 300. We signed up for a special promotion last January and were supposed to have everything, all Chanel's for a year, but there are several that are blocked from viewing.

Get started...

Ask a new question