Dscalegnio's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, April 19th, 2019 3:24 PM

ION TV Channel

Dear customer service 

U200 program, my channel guide says ION channel 195.when I try to tune in it defaults to 196 or 194.

Please advise, my channel directory shows its included in my program.

Thank You

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

5 years ago

By Channel Guide, are you saying the guide on your TV because it shows all channels....not just the ones in your package

If you look at this PDF file it shows that ION (195) is available but with the caveat: Channels not available in all areas.  ION LIFE (468) is available on U300/U450.  I have U450 and I only get ION LIFE and not ION. 

According to this page  ONLY ION LIFE is available and on U300 & U450.  One could therefore deduce that the PDF guide (and presumably the one your are referring to) is outdated and incorrect.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I just changed to AT&T Uverse.  The rep on the phone asked my favorite channels and the first one I mentioned was ION.  No mention at all that it is not available!  I feel ripped off.  This is false advertising; I am furious and very close to telling AT&T to come get their **** equipment!

Scholar

• 

138 Messages

5 years ago

I have U200 and have no problem with Ion on 195 or 1195.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

We also have Uverse U200 but ION was on Channel 29 or on HD 1029.  Channel 195 or HD 1195 does not even appear on our Channel List.

KSPX (ION) 29 or HD 1029 reads

"Program provider is currently experiencing technical difficulties.  We apologize for any inconvenience."

This message has appeared for several weeks now.  Please help.

Expert

• 

15K Messages

5 years ago

@Georgi 

Call the channel and ask them if they are having problems - in general or specifically their att uverse feed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.