Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
S

• 

1 Message

Mon, Aug 3, 2020 4:14 PM

ion channel 468 on u-verse tv

All of a sudden last night trying to watch a recorded program on (ion channel 468) on u-verse could not find the show.  Upon going to the menu it said I was not subscribed to this channel. I have watched this channel for years. There was no warning or explanation as to what has happened. Explainantion please. 

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

17.6K Messages

6 months ago

What TV package do you have? 

It's still on U450 but they may have moved it to a higher tier.

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

18.5K Messages

6 months ago

Channel 195 (ION) is on U-Family, U-200, U-300 and U-450 on the listing I retrieved last month.  It is not Channel 468 and I don't see anything there.

(edited)

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Professor

• 

4.2K Messages

6 months ago

For me in Columbus, I get Ion Plus on 468. Oddly enough, it's the same thing as broadcast channel 51 for me. Both are available on my U-Verse lineup.

https://ionmedia.com/business/stations/WSFJ

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WSFJ-TV

(edited)

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

18.5K Messages

6 months ago

There is a Wikipedia article on ION Plus, showing it as being on 468 on U-verse.  But it's not on my guide.

Sounds a lot like the MeTV shenanigans.

ACE - Expert

• 

17.6K Messages

6 months ago

ION is channel 468 in the DFW market too. 

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Get started...

Ask a new question