Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
S

• 

1 Message

Mon, Aug 3, 2020 4:14 PM

ion channel 468 on u-verse tv

All of a sudden last night trying to watch a recorded program on (ion channel 468) on u-verse could not find the show.  Upon going to the menu it said I was not subscribed to this channel. I have watched this channel for years. There was no warning or explanation as to what has happened. Explainantion please. 

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

15.5K Messages

2 months ago

What TV package do you have? 

It's still on U450 but they may have moved it to a higher tier.

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

17.7K Messages

2 months ago

Channel 195 (ION) is on U-Family, U-200, U-300 and U-450 on the listing I retrieved last month.  It is not Channel 468 and I don't see anything there.

(edited)

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Professor

• 

3.6K Messages

2 months ago

For me in Columbus, I get Ion Plus on 468. Oddly enough, it's the same thing as broadcast channel 51 for me. Both are available on my U-Verse lineup.

https://ionmedia.com/business/stations/WSFJ

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WSFJ-TV

(edited)

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

17.7K Messages

2 months ago

There is a Wikipedia article on ION Plus, showing it as being on 468 on U-verse.  But it's not on my guide.

Sounds a lot like the MeTV shenanigans.

ACE - Expert

• 

15.5K Messages

2 months ago

ION is channel 468 in the DFW market too. 

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

Get started...

Ask a new question