Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 8/31. See all protection plans.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jul 6, 2016 2:36 PM

I'd like to use my plenti card on my Att account how do I go aabout

How do I go about using my plenti card with my Att account.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

4 years ago

Your Plenti card can be linked to wireless service (cell phone) but not Uverse.

Read more HERE

When you're in your 60s & people ask you to do something, you just say "No".  No reason.  No excuse.  No explanation.  I can't wait for my 70s.  I don't think I'll even answer.   -  Jerry Seinfeld

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Why can't we use our Plenti card on are ATT Uverse acount??  As much as we spend a month we could at least earn some points. Please ATT explain to us why we can't link to ATT when it does not say just ATT wireless on the card. Thank You for you time on this matter

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

It says starting Sept 6th we can use our plenti card to earn points on home phone and Internet. I clicked the link and said I couldn't only if I had att cell phones. What's up with that?

Get started...

Ask a new question