For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
sawbld's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, January 28th, 2018 10:30 PM

I want to watch uverse on my desktop, however I cannot locate it. Help!

I cannot log onto Uverse from my desktop; I cannot find the location I used to watch before.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

So there is no support for internet browsers any longer?  If it is "app based", why aren't they supporting an app for Windows?  When traveling, people may want the ability to watch their own channels.  Especially when you spend a lot of extra money for those additional channels.  A phone screen is too small and we have laptops, not tablets.

This is giving us yet another reason to consider switching to a TV service that provides more support and services.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Uverse is a joke, had I known that I could not watch on my laptop or desktop computer, I would have stayed with Xfinity. I have 2 in one dell laptop that is app based (like a tablet) and I still could not download the app nor watch the stupid thing on it....money wasted...

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Uverse is a joke, had I known that I could not watch on my laptop or desktop computer, I would have stayed with Xfinity. I have 2 in one dell laptop that is app based (like a tablet) and I still could not download the app nor watch the stupid thing on it....money wasted...

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.