Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

• 

1 Message

Mon, Feb 24, 2020 5:10 PM

how to watch uverse on windows 10

how to watch uverse on windows 10?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

13.6K Messages

a month ago

The Uverse app is only available for mobile devices.

FOR CURRENT INFORMATION FROM AT&T CONCERNING COVID-19, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK IN THE BRIGHT ORANGE BANNER AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

a month ago

I try to watch content on my windows from the network website and after signing in it gives me "Error details

An error occurred fulfulling the current request to https://zlp43257.vci.att.com/sps/authservice/authentication.

This error was caused by an internal/unexpected error on the invoked protocol module leading to the exception displayed below.

Please validate configuration of the executing protocol and environment.

This is not a problem with the SPS. " or some networks say they can not contact the network provider.

I have had this problem for 5 months and get no where on the phone with support. Changing passwords, etc. No online locked content at any network websites live or previous broadcast. Many just say your package doesn't include this. Just got on the phone again and they keep talking about my uverse app on my phone which only allows me to set dvr recordings. So 7 more long months and I will say good bye to att uverse.

SuperMario87

Employee

• 

236 Messages

a month ago

there should be an uverse app and the win10 store that you can use to watch tv

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.6K Messages

@SuperMario87 There is not.

FOR CURRENT INFORMATION FROM AT&T CONCERNING COVID-19, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK IN THE BRIGHT ORANGE BANNER AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…