For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
D

• 

1 Message

Monday, February 24th, 2020 5:10 PM

how to watch uverse on windows 10

how to watch uverse on windows 10?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

4 years ago

The Uverse app is only available for mobile devices.

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

4 years ago

I try to watch content on my windows from the network website and after signing in it gives me "Error details

An error occurred fulfulling the current request to https://zlp43257.vci.att.com/sps/authservice/authentication.

This error was caused by an internal/unexpected error on the invoked protocol module leading to the exception displayed below.

Please validate configuration of the executing protocol and environment.

This is not a problem with the SPS. " or some networks say they can not contact the network provider.

I have had this problem for 5 months and get no where on the phone with support. Changing passwords, etc. No online locked content at any network websites live or previous broadcast. Many just say your package doesn't include this. Just got on the phone again and they keep talking about my uverse app on my phone which only allows me to set dvr recordings. So 7 more long months and I will say good bye to att uverse.

Employee

• 

237 Messages

4 years ago

there should be an uverse app and the win10 store that you can use to watch tv

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

@SuperMario87 There is not.

Shoutout to everyone who can remember their childhood phone number but can't remember the password they created yesterday.  You are my people.  😊

Award for Community Excellence Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.