Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

dwinth

ACE - Professor

• 

2.3K Messages

2 years ago

1) Find a comfortable chair or couch to sit on.

2) Make sure you have a large quantity of stuff to drink and eat.

3) Use your remote to turn on the television.

4) Select the channel that you want to watch.

5) Watch television.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

2 years ago

@dwinth - That's exactly the answer I was going to post but I chickened out. Man LOL

dwinth

ACE - Professor

• 

2.3K Messages

2 years ago

xyzzy: Since I came up with the solution to the original poster’s problem, you could give me an official Accept As Solution. 😇.      

——————————————- 

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Expert

• 

15.5K Messages

2 years ago

I did and let's just hope the mods tag it as CTAS.  Smiley LOL

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

The question is "How to terminate AT&T Watch TV"

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

The question is "Ho to terminate AT&T watch TV Service"

ACE - Expert

• 

15.5K Messages

2 years ago

Call customer service @ 1-800-288-2020 and say "cancel".

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

2 years ago

@RalphAlex 

That was not the OP's question as phrased.  If s/he was talking about a mobile app for apparently a little or no advertised AT&T WATCH TV service it should have been clearly indicated that was it since none of us obviously knew about it.  Hence the snarky replies.

FWIW apparently an announcement about this service appeared Variety in June 2018.  And there's some more info about it here.

At least you added the word "service" to your post which keyed off a search for that to find what this was all about.

Get started...

Ask a new question