Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
rlnoonan

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

Tue, Oct 7, 2014 9:26 PM

How to remove a favorite channel list

On one of my recievers, I created a second favorite channel list.  After realizing that this makes the already cumbersome process of selecting the favorite list in the guide even more difficult, I decided it wasn't worth it.  So I wanted to remove that list so that I would be left with one favorite channel list (comes up in the guide as soon as you select "Favorites" from the menu).

The trouble is, I can't seem to find any way to remove this list.  Does anyone know how to do this?  I can remove channels, but I can't seem to remove the list entirely.

Thanks for any help.

Responses

ACE - Expert

• 

15.7K Messages

2 years ago

spoonfeed.jpg

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks but when I hit menu I do not get anything that says options or channel. To get to favorites after menu I have to go to settings then favorites and there is NO delete of any kind. Thanks for trying but apparently I have a different set up than that.

ACE - Expert

• 

15.7K Messages

2 years ago

So you're not seeing this on your Menu screen?
IMG_0136.JPG

You, my friend, are an anomaly.

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

17.8K Messages

2 years ago

@tinajkd, can you give us a screen shot of your menus?

Get started...

Ask a new question