rlnoonan's profile

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

Tuesday, October 7th, 2014 9:26 PM

How to remove a favorite channel list

On one of my recievers, I created a second favorite channel list.  After realizing that this makes the already cumbersome process of selecting the favorite list in the guide even more difficult, I decided it wasn't worth it.  So I wanted to remove that list so that I would be left with one favorite channel list (comes up in the guide as soon as you select "Favorites" from the menu).

The trouble is, I can't seem to find any way to remove this list.  Does anyone know how to do this?  I can remove channels, but I can't seem to remove the list entirely.

Thanks for any help.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

This does not work for me. After going to Menu Settings Favorite Channels and going to the list. There is no Delete list option at all. No matter what button I push. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

I have tried this repeatedly. Delete does not show up. It has changed.

Expert

• 

15K Messages

6 years ago

Well then call tech support because what I described must be there and it hasn't changed!

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

6 years ago

@tinajkd wrote:

This does not work for me. After going to Menu Settings Favorite Channels and going to the list. There is no Delete list option at all. No matter what button I push. 

pic.jpg

Admittedly, it's called "Rename/Delete List" but it's there.  This photo was taken only moments ago.

1 Attachment

Expert

• 

15K Messages

6 years ago

@tinajkd - ok, so my instructions were slightly wrong. 

menu -> options -> channel -> edit/add favorites -> list name you want to delete -> rename/delete list -> delete this list (in right menu)

I originally said, "delete list".  Should have said "delete this list".Man Surprised   Excuse me.  Sheesh. Man Frustrated  But I did say "in right menu"!  @skeeterintexas was kind enough to post a picture of the page.  Thanks.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

6 years ago

spoonfeed.jpg

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks but when I hit menu I do not get anything that says options or channel. To get to favorites after menu I have to go to settings then favorites and there is NO delete of any kind. Thanks for trying but apparently I have a different set up than that.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

6 years ago

So you're not seeing this on your Menu screen?
IMG_0136.JPG

You, my friend, are an anomaly.

1 Attachment

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

6 years ago

@tinajkd, can you give us a screen shot of your menus?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.