AT&T Holiday Deals & Gifts - Don't miss these holiday deals on the latest devices!
ATTU-verseCare's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

Thu, Jul 23, 2015 3:52 AM

Closed

How to Order Pay Per View on U-verse

How to Order PPV.jpg

Press Go Interactive on your remote for scheduled PPV events.

AT&T U-verse offers PPV events in many different genres.

• Events are available in either HD or SD.
  • Events are subject to cancellation.
  • PPV events are not available prior to two weeks before an event.
  • Prices are per event and subject to change.
  • Ratings for the content may vary by PPV event and may still be To Be Determined (TBD) or To Be Announced (TBA).
  • Visit PPV Support for more information.

Order PPV Events

1. Tune to Ch. 101 / 1101 HD.
  2. Press the arrow keys on your remote to scroll through the calendar of upcoming events.
  3. When you find a program you want to watch, press OK. A program info screen displays.
  4. Follow the onscreen prompts, then select Rent to make your purchase.
  5. Go to the event’s channel at the scheduled start time. Keep in mind you won’t be able to rewind if you tune in late.

Note: If you experience a black screen while attempting to view a PPV event, reboot your AT&T U-verse residential gateway (RG) to resolve the issue.

-ATTU-verseCare

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

1 Attachment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

7 years ago

Here's a step by step on how to order pay per view on TV and other facts about ordering pay per view on U-verse. Keep in mind once you order it, it can not be cancelled AND you can order up to 2 weeks in advance.

Additional information can be found here.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I order the fight tonight and I paused it and it started again by itself and we couldn't even watch some of the matches? What is going on? How can this be resolved?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

How come you can't cancel a pre ordered ppv?
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.