Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Tue, Mar 12, 2019 1:59 AM

How to add a new favorites list

I have several favorites lists that I use with My Multiview. I just can't find the way to add a new list. Should be simple, right? Help! 

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

2 years ago

My Multiview looks like yet another way to select from multiple sets of named favorites lists.  You can create multiple named sets of favorites by clicking menu -> options -> channel -> edit/add favorites -> add a new favorites list and create the list and name it (or use the default name).  Whatever list names you created will now appear as a selection in the My Multiview section.

ACE - Expert

• 

15.4K Messages

2 years ago

Press the Yellow Triangle "A" button on the remote.

I've reached that age where my brain went from "You probably shouldn't say that"

...to...

"What the heck, let's see what happens."

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Hey _xyzzy_  Thank you for your help. I finally figured out my problem. I think there's a maximum number of favorites lists you can have. I already had 5 lists and I wanted to add a 6th. I never saw the option to add a new favorites list. I deleted one of my lists, and voila'! Now I see the text "add a new favorites list." If I'm right it would be nice if this info was included somewhere:  maximum 5 Favorites lists! Do you think this is correct? Thanks again. 

_xyzzy_

Expert

• 

15K Messages

2 years ago

I have never felt the need to have more than 1 favorites.  But I just tested it out and there is indeed a limit of 5 favorites lists.

Get started...

Ask a new question