MojoMan_1

Mentor

 • 

56 Messages

Sun, Oct 7, 2012 11:46 PM

Hex - New Series on BBC America

The new series "Hex," which is on BBC America Saturdays at 9:00 PM CT, is not being recognized as a series recording by my DVR for the upcoming episode on October 13, 2012. The first episode that played on October 6, 2012 was correctly recorded by the series recording that I set up, but the subsequent episode is not being correctly identified.

 

If whoever is in charge of tagging these shows would please fix that, I sure would appreciate it.

 

Thanks.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

MojoMan_1

Mentor

 • 

56 Messages

8 years ago

It's fixed. 

 

Thanks for taking care of that, guys!

 

 

 

 

 

 

ACE - Expert

 • 

14.1K Messages

8 years ago

I found it by using the Search option and also on the guide (Jump to date & time). 

 

Looks like it got fixed.

**** I don't know what you want me to tell you. ****

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
MojoMan_1

Mentor

 • 

56 Messages

8 years ago


@skeeterintexas wrote:

I found it by using the Search option and also on the guide (Jump to date & time). 

 

Looks like it got fixed.


 

My problem is not an inability to find the show in the program guide. It is the inability of the 'series recording' that I set up to identify the program in order to set it up to record.

ACE - Expert

 • 

14.1K Messages

8 years ago

I was able to set up a series recording just fine and when I checked, it said "1 scheduled" which would be the next one on 10/13.

 

What problem are you running into?  My only suggestion would be to try rebooting your DVR in case there's some blip.

**** I don't know what you want me to tell you. ****

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
MojoMan_1

Mentor

 • 

56 Messages

8 years ago


@skeeterintexas wrote:

I was able to set up a series recording just fine and when I checked, it said "1 scheduled" which would be the next one on 10/13.

 

What problem are you running into?  My only suggestion would be to try rebooting your DVR in case there's some blip.


I already have a series recording set up that I established based on the program listing for the first episode. It is not correctly identifying the second episode as being part of the same series. It does not make sense to have to set up a new series recording each episode.

 

I do not need to reboot my DVR, but thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Master

 • 

6.9K Messages

8 years ago


@MojoMan_1 wrote:

@skeeterintexas wrote:

I was able to set up a series recording just fine and when I checked, it said "1 scheduled" which would be the next one on 10/13.

 

What problem are you running into?  My only suggestion would be to try rebooting your DVR in case there's some blip.


I already have a series recording set up that I established based on the program listing for the first episode. It is not correctly identifying the second episode as being part of the same series. It does not make sense to have to set up a new series recording each episode.

 

I do not need to reboot my DVR, but thanks for the suggestion anyway.


For issues with recording, the first thing you should do is reboot the DVR.  If you haven't done so, reboot, delete the series and set it up again.

 

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Ish Kabibble

Scholar

 • 

177 Messages

8 years ago

Until Uverse finally gets BBC America HD it doesn't matter to me. Unfortunately.
PotatoeGuru

Scholar

 • 

286 Messages

8 years ago

It's actually NOT a new show .. BBC America aired it back in 2006 and 2007.

http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/hex/

MojoMan_1

Mentor

 • 

56 Messages

8 years ago

The original series recording has correctly identified the 10/20 episode and set it up to record. However, the 10/13 episode is still being disregarded.