HBO Go, Watch ESPN, and other TV Apps Error Message
Error message when signing on to HBO Go, Watch ESPN, Showtime, and other 3rd party streaming applications:
- "It is not possible to sign in at this time. Please try again later."
- "User Not Authorized"
- "Primary Account Not Yet Registered"
In order to stream content from Uverse.com or Apps like HBO or ESPN, you must be subscribed to U-verse TV service and have the corresponding package. Internet only packages do not have streaming options.
Are you subscribed U-verse TV and streaming service is not working?
Make sure you are using your Member ID. It is the att.net email address you created when you were installed. It is the same one used to log into your account at att.com. If you do not know your Member ID, you can find it here.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Make sure you have the latest Firmware on your device.
- There is a limit on how many devices can be logged in. You can find more information about the Mobile App here.
- ***If your phone has been jail broken or unlocked, the app may not work and lead to issues.***
- Make sure you have the latest version of the browser
- Try another browser
- Delete Cache and Cookies
If you have a subscription and the above did not resolve the trouble, please send us a detailed message by clicking here. Provide your name, 9 digit U-verse account number, UserID, and phone number.
Keep an eye on the at the top right corner of your screen for a response. In the meantime, let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!