Tuesday, August 17th, 2021 2:35 AM

Guide is listing programs incorrectly for PBS

Programs listed for PBS are incorrect.  Channel 9

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

I fixed it by unplugging equipment 3xs for 10 seconds then restarting.  It took a good while to restart.  This appears to have fixed my guide problem on the PBS station.  Found info on internet about possible solution called recovery.  

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

3 years ago

Contact the station. AT&T can only deal with the information they're given.

In addition, "channel 9" means nothing. My channel 9 doesn't exist and for someone else, it could be CBS.

ACE - Professor

• 

5.4K Messages

3 years ago

@CStrat I’m afraid there’s not much any of us can do as customers for problems like this.   No formal problem reporting.  You can call it in and raise a concern if the issue persists and they may give you a service credit to quiet you down.   
FWIW, I also see problems trying to record programs from local stations and either they don’t work or are incorrect.  Most of the time the problems clear up, but whatever mechanism Uverse has to keep the EPG accurate has issues even to this day.   And given no further investment in the platform, won’t be surprised if it degrades further.  

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

3 years ago

When in doubt, restart. Not just for U-Verse equipment, but all technology.

And yeah, you can unplug when you see the three white dots...unplug three times...on the third time, keep it plugged in. This will reinstall the software without deleting your saved shows.

7 months ago

I work at a station that encounters issues with our viewers being able to access correct information via AT&T listings. This is not on stations. Stations provide that information to listings companies, who then provide it to AT&T and other tv service providers. AT&T has been negligent in updating and keeping accurate schedules for at least the last year, as AT&T has redirected their financial investment into their DirectTV product. They are leaving UVerse customers out to dry. We only hear from AT&T customers, our schedule information is correct on DirectTV and other local tv providers. 

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

7 months ago

I work at a station

And I'm Barack Obama.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.