Get Ready for Season Premieres: Channel line-up, DVR, PPV
Fall season premieres are on their way!
Unsure of what channels your favorite shows are on?
- Check your channel line-up by zip code
- Use the U-verse guide to check channel line up and program schedules
Back to School season doesn't mean you have to miss your favorite TV shows:
- Manage and set your DVR to record on any device by following these steps
- Troubleshoot your DVR: Many common DVR issues can be resolved by rebooting your U-verse receivers or gateways.
- To reboot, hold down the POWER button on the receiver for ten seconds, then press it again to restart. This process takes 5-8 minutes to complete and will impact any DVR recordings in progress.
- You can also launch the Troubleshooting application on your TV by selecting Menu on your remote control and scrolling to Help and then Troubleshoot and Resolve. From there, you'll be able to select the area you'd like to troubleshoot.
Pay per view
Get info on how to order PPV events and movies. To see the PPV schedule for the month, visit the U-verse PPV website
*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
8 years ago
Check out more information on U-verse TV on the go with the U-verse app.
8 years ago
A channel lineup that can be easily printed is here:
Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more