Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Mentor

• 

81 Messages

Thu, Jun 18, 2015 12:54 PM

FS1 dispute over?

There are no more darts on my guide! The U.S. Open, XFinity, and MLS are all listed again now. I'll see for sure at Noon I guess.

Responses

dhascall

ACE - Master

• 

9.8K Messages

5 years ago

That would be nice.  If so, it took golf.  Golf?!  Not NASCAR?  Not MLS?  We shall see!

EDIT: My guide also now has Golf at noon and not Darts!

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
dhascall

ACE - Master

• 

9.8K Messages

5 years ago

GOLF IS ON FS1!  It's over!

keep-calm-because-its-over-3.png

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
rdljr

Guru

• 

921 Messages

5 years ago

I can't believe that it's over! I'm going to Colorado on Saturday and was worried I wouldn't be able to watch it until we got there.

ACE - Expert

• 

12.8K Messages

5 years ago

@dhascall wrote:

GOLF IS ON FS1!  It's over!

keep-calm-because-its-over-3.png

Oh my....whatever will some people have to fuss about????

rdljr

Guru

• 

921 Messages

5 years ago

The CBS/Showtime thing

Mentor

• 

81 Messages

5 years ago

Once July 1 comes and Showtime is still on the air a lot of people will go into hiding until the next dispute is made public.
dhascall

ACE - Master

• 

9.8K Messages

5 years ago

@rdljr wrote:
The CBS/Showtime thing

I would prefer a fuss, after it happens, IF it happens.  Most of the drama was caused by CBS sending a press release that it might happen.  Then Codydillon started some drama.....

ACE - Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2015/06/18/u-s-open-coverage-on-fox-sports-is-not-getting-rave-reviews/

So now we get to see Joe Buck and Curt Menefee talk about how little they know about golf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyaEvCJVYAw

Because that and the FOX robot just SCREAM.... HOLE IN ONE!!!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHH MY GODDDDD!!! A TRUE THING OF BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!