shoe's profile

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

Sunday, September 1st, 2013 9:54 PM

FFX

Anyone know about this channel? According to  FOX I get this.

Starting September 2nd, FXX will be available through AT&T U-verse on channel                  654 and channel TBD HD.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@SomeJoe7777 wrote:

@dwinth wrote:

Do I win a prize for posing a question that you cannot answer? I do not want just a set of steak knives as my prize; I want the actual steaks ( Prime New York or Kansas City strip steaks) with a few lobster tails thrown in.

Bone-In New York Strip Steak

Bone-In New York Strip Steak, from Allen Brothers.

It looks good to me. Allen Brothers was once, and maybe still is, a sponsor for Rush Limbaugh. I will take my steak from Ruths's Chris which was a sponsor for Rush at one time.

[Subject edited to clarify topic]

1 Attachment

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

11 years ago

Allen Brothers does most of their marketing via postal mail. They may have purchased some radio spots, but I doubt their purchasing/marketing choices have any political motives.

Ruth's Chris did not serve any USDA Prime beef until recently. Plus, they're primarily a steakhouse, not a supplier.

Omaha Steaks does not carry any USDA Prime grade beef like Allen Brothers does. Their top end products are USDA Choice. They intentionally hide this fact. For amusement, search for the term "USDA" on their web site and see what comes up.

BTW, sorry for the off-topic diversion. Smiley Surprised

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

11 years ago

@SomeJoe7777 wrote:

Allen Brothers does most of their marketing via postal mail. They may have purchased some radio spots, but I doubt their purchasing/marketing choices have any political motives.

You mean other than the average listener to Rush Limbaugh has excess amounts of cash to spend on items like steaks by mail?

[Subject edited to clarify topic]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I just called and was told it was still not available and it is unknown when it will be available.  Is this just my location or for everyone?  Season premiers start this week and now we are going to miss them!!  UGH!

Scholar

• 

164 Messages

11 years ago

Its available were i am .

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

Now playing on 1654 in New Haven.

Scholar

• 

286 Messages

11 years ago

@slragsdale18 wrote:

I just called and was told it was still not available and it is unknown when it will be available.  Is this just my location or for everyone?  Season premiers start this week and now we are going to miss them!!  UGH!

It should be on 654/1654. I just set up my new Always Sunny season record, so it certainly is there. Try using the search within the guide (it doesn't seem to be in the app or web remote) and look for an episode called "The Gang Broke Dee"

Scholar

• 

197 Messages

11 years ago

Some of these phone reps are clueless. FXX is right where FOX Soccer used to be on 654/1654. It will be moved to the more appropriate 128/1128 later this month, with FX going to 129/1129.

Scholar

• 

155 Messages

11 years ago

Can we get an edit on the title of this thread?

(It should read FXX.)

Scholar

• 

373 Messages

11 years ago

@codycooper864 wrote:

Some of these phone reps are clueless. FXX is right where FOX Soccer used to be on 654/1654. It will be moved to the more appropriate 128/1128 later this month, with FX going to 129/1129.

I think it stinks they are moving FX.  That means all of the Series Recordings for FX will be no good, and everyone will have to re do all their FX series recordings.   Why in the world do they not just move FXX to 129/1129?  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.