Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
K

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Apr 22, 2020 7:46 PM

ESPN App Error - "This channel is not part of your TV package

When logging into the ESPN App on my Xbox One and signing into my AT&T U-Verse account, I'm getting the error: "This channel is not part of your TV package" even though I 100% have ESPN in my U-Verse cable package.

I also get the exact same error when logging into ESPN.com and going through the same process.

I've tried signing in/out multiple times, installing/uninstalling, restarting the Xbox, clearing the cache/history on my web browser - none of which seem to work.

This is very frustrating, why doesn't AT&T recognize ESPN as part of my cable package when it clearly is? How can I fix this?

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

25.6K Messages

2 y ago

Have you ever moved and transferred service? That used to be one sure-fire way to break it. You can try changing your password, that reportedly worked for some people.

Usually, though, when you're on your home network, you don't get prompted to log in. Your X-box is on your home U-verse Internet service?

• 

2 Messages

@JefferMC Yes we moved service from another provider to AT&T and now this is happening. I tried changing my password to no success.

And my Xbox is not on my home U-verse Internet service.

Are there any other ways to get this to work?

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

25.6K Messages

The issue I was thinking about involves moving an AT&T account between two locations, not a new AT&T customer. You must have signed up just under the wire; AT&T is no longer offering U-verse TV to new customers.

It would be interesting to know if your XBOX worked on your AT&T U-verse Internet network, but not essential. Authenticating via username and password should present the same result.

I'm afraid this is something that you'll have to get paid AT&T Customer Service help with. @ATTHelp , can you assist?

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.