Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
michail77

Guru

• 

479 Messages

Sat, Nov 23, 2013 10:03 PM

Dr Who 50th Anniversary and no BBC America HD :(

No BBC America in HD and it's almost 2014.  This sucks, makes me wonder why I give $500/month to AT&T as a customer.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Jeffster

ACE - Professor

• 

2.3K Messages

7 years ago

Well you need to look at channel 1122 you should be very happy!

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SomeJoe7777

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

7 years ago

?????

U-Verse has had BBC America HD for about a month now.

There's a Doctor Who marathon on it right now on channel 1122.

michail77

Guru

• 

479 Messages

7 years ago

Oh wow, I missed the news on that!

Now a happy day indeed. 

ACE - Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

7 years ago

$500/mo? Howso?
Have you called retentions and asked for offers?
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Expert

• 

15.8K Messages

7 years ago

@baseballisback wrote:
$500/mo? Howso?
Have you called retentions and asked for offers?

Surely that includes cell service with some kids' phones.

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

ACE - Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

7 years ago

That's what I'm thinking, but I'm sure that a lot of people exaggerate. Sometimes, $382.91 could *feel* like $500, but there's a huge difference.

I think a lot of people sign up for U-300 or 450, but there's ways to get most of those channels on a U-200 plan.
texasguy37

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

7 years ago

@michail77 wrote:

No BBC America in HD and it's almost 2014.  This sucks, makes me wonder why I give $500/month to AT&T as a customer.

See the thread below:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/BBC-America-Gets-HD-Launch-On-U-Verse/m-p/3716997/highlight/true#M107421

Get started...

Ask a new question