Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

michail77

Guru

• 

479 Messages

Sat, Nov 23, 2013 10:03 PM

Dr Who 50th Anniversary and no BBC America HD :(

No BBC America in HD and it's almost 2014.  This sucks, makes me wonder why I give $500/month to AT&T as a customer.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Jeffster

ACE - Professor

• 

2.1K Messages

6 years ago

Well you need to look at channel 1122 you should be very happy!

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SomeJoe7777

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

6 years ago

?????

U-Verse has had BBC America HD for about a month now.

There's a Doctor Who marathon on it right now on channel 1122.

michail77

Guru

• 

479 Messages

6 years ago

Oh wow, I missed the news on that!

Now a happy day indeed. 

ACE - Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

6 years ago

$500/mo? Howso?
Have you called retentions and asked for offers?
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.6K Messages

6 years ago

@baseballisback wrote:
$500/mo? Howso?
Have you called retentions and asked for offers?

Surely that includes cell service with some kids' phones.

FOR CURRENT INFORMATION FROM AT&T CONCERNING COVID-19, PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK IN THE BRIGHT ORANGE BANNER AT THE TOP OF THIS PAGE.

ACE - Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

6 years ago

That's what I'm thinking, but I'm sure that a lot of people exaggerate. Sometimes, $382.91 could *feel* like $500, but there's a huge difference.

I think a lot of people sign up for U-300 or 450, but there's ways to get most of those channels on a U-200 plan.
texasguy37

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

6 years ago

@michail77 wrote:

No BBC America in HD and it's almost 2014.  This sucks, makes me wonder why I give $500/month to AT&T as a customer.

See the thread below:

http://forums.att.com/t5/Features-and-How-To/BBC-America-Gets-HD-Launch-On-U-Verse/m-p/3716997/highlight/true#M107421

AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…