demowry's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, October 18th, 2014 8:40 PM

Disable Auto Login for Streaming

I am house sitting for a friend, he has Uverse Internet and no TV, I have Uverse as well with TV service. I wanted to do some streaming from WatchESPN but when I click on AT&T Uverse, it automatically connects to his Uverse account rather than letting me enter in my information. 

I am using my own computer, tablet, and phone. I think because I'm using his internet service it thinks it should use his account.

How do I stop it from doing that.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

I have the same problem. Have you figured out a fix beyond signing in on a mobile device not connected to wifi? This is very frustrating problem.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Hello, I am having this same issue, but my cable provider is Spectrum. Here's my issue, I live in Old Town, where I pay for cable TV. My boyfriend lives in Bangor and does NOT have cable but his internet is through spectrum. So when I am here I used to be able to manually login with MY CREDENTIALS and watch TV on my laptop. BUT now it just keeps automatically signing me in with his credentials and he does not have cable so I get a message saying basically "you do not have cable with us" and I have tried logging out, and hitting the sign in with your TV provider but I am NEVER brought to the login in screen.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.