Our Community Forum will be shutting down on June 27, 2024. Please visit uverse.com for all your U-Verse TV support needs.
Buckyboy's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 11th, 2014 11:09 PM

Digital life installation

Had DL system installed a few days ago by a technician and a local manager. 9 hours without a break! System included 8 indoor/outdoor door sensors and 2 motion sensors. No cameras, garage door sensor or door locks were installed. I use a self installed Lorex video recording system that works very well. Installation was completed on my home (4500 sq ft) in a hilly area (terrible cellphone reception) by carefully placing the main unit with an external high gain antenna in the attic in a spot that insured consistent cellular reception and each sensor (433 MHz) carefully placed so that each had a substantial margin over a normally "passing" signal strength. Only one repeater was needed to get all of the sensors to work well. The 2 installers worked very hard and wouldn't quit until they got the signal margins needed to make all 3 of us satisfied. A good installation experience with a good solid result.

Former Community Manager

• 

10.4K Messages

10 years ago

Hello @Buckyboy 

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback! I'm happy to hear that you're enjoying your system.

Dmitriy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.