Announcements

For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

Sun, Nov 9, 2014 1:24 AM

Delete this episode before watching the next.

It defaults to "YES." Must have happened during the last upgrade.

We do not like it. We want to save more shows than we want to delete. We want to go back and confirm things. We often don't watch the show at the same time. We want to watch it again later. We want to keep cooking shows for later. Every so often, we clean up the storage area and we want to keep it that way.

We would like to completely remove that option since we would hardly ever use it but failing that, at least have it default to "NO."

We've accidentally deleted two shows we wanted to keep. We really REALLY hate that thing. We would like to let as many people at ATT know that we really do not like having to click through that thing. It's annoying and we've lost two shows we wanted to keep, one of which will not be repeated.

Please, make that thing go away.

Responses

dhascall

ACE - Master

• 

9.8K Messages

5 years ago

@hocktom wrote:

It should be like most erase commands on computerized systems and require a confirmation step -- e.g. "are you sure you want to erase this program?" Yes, that's another click, but it's there for a reason.  Once you erase something, it's gone for good, and if that happens unintentionally one time out of 100 that's too many for me.

@there would be that verification step, @hocktom, in the "fantasy" option panel that myself and @aviewer came up with, when you selected watch next and erase:

To watch next just press OK.

To Watch next & erase just watched press up arrow & OK. Get verify erase menu.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
AT&T TV – All Your Entertainment In One Spot.  Learn more…