Check out AT&T's Valentine's Day Gift Guide for ideas & deals on the new Samsung Galaxy S23!
ajwdct's profile
ajwdct
#1 Star!
Supersonic 25!
Helpful 1

Scholar

 • 

144 Messages

Wednesday, February 7th, 2018 10:12 PM

Defects with U-Verse App: Inconsistent channel listings/FALSE authentication errors, etc

1. U-verse app for Android (Samsung S5 smart phone) doesn't work for 75% of TV channels listed & subscribed to. Get "authentication error" for each of those with recommendation to re-install the app.  I uninstalled and re-installed the app 3 times with the same negative result.  The other 25% of channels listed work fine.

2. U-Verse app for Fire TV doesn't list many of my subscribed channels, like all the ESPN channels (which are listed in the Android version on the app).

3.  The channel line-up for each of the above versions of the app differ.  Many more channels are listed for the Android version.  None of the HD Premium Tier channels which I subscribe to are listed for either version of the U-Verse app

  

Sincerely

 

Alan J Weissberger, ScD EE
IEEE Content Manager
No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.