AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!
D

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Sep 16, 2020 5:10 PM

Channels are dropping off unannounced

Several channels have dropped off of our lineup unannounced (BBC, Cooking Channel, etc.) and I want to know why I am paying the same monthly charge for fewer channels.  I called to sort this out over a week ago, was on hold for about 30 minutes or more, finally had my call picked up, was transferred to another department and never got a reply because it took so long I had to end the call to take a business call.  Why does it have to be so hard to get answers to simple questions?

Responses

skeeterintexas

ACE - Expert

• 

15.8K Messages

a month ago

Those channels were part of the Covid preview that ended July 30.

What package do you have?  Did you have those channels BEFORE the pandemic?

(edited)

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

a month ago

We did have those channels before.  We have the AT&T U-verse TV U-Family package.   

ACE - Expert

• 

15.8K Messages

a month ago

BBC and the Cooking Channel are on U200 and up.

PDF of Uverse Channel Lineup

ETA:  Here is a list of the channels that were included in the free Covid content.

(edited)

Don't mess with old people.  The older we get, the less "Life in Prison" is a deterrent.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

ACE - Professor

• 

3.7K Messages

a month ago

Still? People are STILL noticing? I can understand maybe a week...two at most, but this is almost two months now.

Get started...

Ask a new question