For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
cugsie's profile

Scholar

• 

138 Messages

Saturday, May 16th, 2015 1:23 AM

Bump to 300 Package for three months free

I received a call earlier today and was told they were bumping me to the 300 package for 3 months.  Rep said I would get an email confirming everything and I should just reboot and I would have the channels.  I never received and email and I rebooted but do not have the channels.  Was I supposed to do something else?  Thanks.

ACE - Expert

• 

35K Messages

9 years ago

A change such as that should take effect within an hour or so.  It is sometimes necessary to reboot the TV receiver.  You could call AT&T Technical Support at 800-288-2020 to check, or click this AT&T logoCustomer Service link to send a Private Message (PM) to the AT&T customer service team to help you resolve your request. You can expect a reply via return PM (the blue envelope envelope  in the upper right hand corner of this site, next to your avatar and name) in a business day or three.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@cugsie wrote:

I received a call earlier today and was told they were bumping me to the 300 package for 3 months.  Rep said I would get an email confirming everything and I should just reboot and I would have the channels.  I never received and email and I rebooted but do not have the channels.  Was I supposed to do something else?  Thanks.

Know when I upgraded to u300 online, it was on my TV 3 minutes after I finished w/no reboots.  Then when I downgraded online, u200 was back on my TV in 3 minutes after finishing.

Think they might be waiting till Sales/CS is open 8a-5p Sat to check your availability to upgrade to u300.  The original call might have been from a company working w/ATT that solicits upgrades and new users. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Scholar

• 

138 Messages

9 years ago

I ended up with a better deal. Called customer service the next because I was afraid it was a crank call and gave out my name address and phone. They said it was not a crank call, but they don't know what happened. So ended up with a whole year free. Can't get better than that. Don't know why people always complain about the customer service, I always get the best, from here and by phone. Thanks.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.