TheAstuteOne's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, August 27th, 2018 1:19 AM

beIN HD SPORTS

I was wondering if anybody knows if AT&T U-verse TV carries beIN Sports Channel?/

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Does anybody know if AT&T U-verse TV carries beIN Sports channel sports?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

6 years ago

I have it on U450 but I'm not sure which package/level carries it beyond that.

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

6 years ago

As of right now (8/28/18 2pm) not anymore!

http://ffy.att.com/

I look forward to my Uverse bill being reduced to match the savings Uverse is enjoying 😉

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

6 years ago

att u 300 latino was remove today 8/28/2018 the BEIN SPORT  CH 3119 AND 3120 FROM LATINO PACKAGE BECUASE ATT WANT TO HAVE THIS CHANNEL ON U450 LATINO PAKAGE IS ALL ABOUT MONEY AND BEIN SPORT FIGHT FOR CUSTOMER TO KEEP THIS CHANNEL ON THE U300 LATINO PACKAGE IB OTHER WORDS ATT IS FORCE CUSTOMER TO CHANGE TO ANOTHER PAKEGA TO WATH IT OR BYE IS NOT FAIR BUT  I FILE CPMPLAIN AT WWW. ATT FIGHT FOR YOU.COM AND I JUST RECEIVE A CALL THAT MORE PEOPLE COMPLAIN THEY WILL BRING IT BACK PEOPLE CAN SOMETHING AFFORD ONOTHER PAKEGA THAT WHAT I TOLD THEM AND  BE FAIR ATT.

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

6 years ago

ATT CEO WE NEED BACK BEIN SPORT BEFORE FRIDAY 8/31/2018 ON THE U-300 LATINO PACKAGE ZIP CODE 70001 LOUISIANA METAIRE WAS REMOVE TODAY 8/28/2018 ALL IS ABOUT MONEY ATT WHAT ABOUT CUSTOMERS THAT CAN AFFORD  ANOTHER PACKAGE LIKE THE U450 LATINO ON WHICH ATT KEEPS BEIN SPORT BUT WHAT ABOUT YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS THAT CANNOT AFFORD THE OTHER HIGH PRICE ON PAKAGES LIKE U450 LATINO BE FAIR ATT WITH YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMER DONT SPIT ON CUSTOMER FACE COME ON BE FAI ONCE FOR ALL WHAT ABOUT TELEMUNDO ALSO ATT 3 YEARS SO FAR WAS ALSO REMOVE FROM U300 ALSO COME ON SHAME ON YOU ATT BE FAIR.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

Only reason I had the U300 Latino package was BeIn Sports.  If it is no longer offered, I will drop ATT altogether and go to Fubotv for much less.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

6 years ago

What will you do when Fubotv raises their prices and/or can't reach a deal with Bein?

Teacher

• 

12 Messages

6 years ago

IS NOT THERE U-450 BEINSPORTS  WHO TOLD YOU THAT BIG "D"YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING

Mentor

• 

55 Messages

6 years ago

I too am switching to Fubo TV.  If they lose BeIN then I’ll just switch again!  I’ll keep switching and switching !  It’s easy to switch when it’s online streaming with no equipment.  U-Verse and their friend DirecTV are outdated anyway,well behind the times.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.