AT&T U-verse app not working - Help and Solutions
Why is my Mobile App not working? App & website troubleshooting
Having trouble signing into the U-verse online app? Not able to sign into HBOGO or ESPN? Were you able to before? Having trouble accessing it from your mobile device? How about a tablet or phone? Not to worry!! We have some recommendations that may help!
How to fix your Mobile app from my Smartphone or Device
- Make sure you are using the correct member ID to sign in.
- Restart the device.
- Delete cache. Varies on phone, browser or device operating system.
- Uninstall and reinstall the app
- Verify you have the latest software/ operating system on your phone or tablet
- Turn off other apps that may be in use
- Make sure you have U-verse TV service and an appropriate package – if you do not have U-verse TV, you can see if it is available by signing into your account at att.com.
- Reset your password – This can help sync up your account.
- In some instances, restoring the phone has resolved app function. You may lose pictures and other data if this is performed.
- Also, be sure to report/post a review in the applicable software store for your affected device to help address an issue.
Note: U-verse TV customers can have up to five mobile devices registered per ID (master or sub) at any given time.
The U-verse app requires that you have the latest iOS. If your device is not compatible with the latest iOS, the app will not work. To view online content, you must be subscribed to the U200 or above.
How to fix your app from my Computer or Browser
- If you are using a browser, make sure you have the latest browser. In some cases using a browser like Chrome or Firefox has improved the experience.
- Closeout the browser and restart it
- Delete Cache and Cookies
- Update the browser to the latest version. Check our list of supported Operating Systems and Browsers.
AT&T is ending support for U-verse streaming via U-verse.com through supported browsers, Effective October 31st. AT&T customers will still have access through the Uverse.com on the iOS and Android platforms. Not available on Windows OS.
If you are able to sign in but are having trouble with the quality of the stream, check out our streaming solution page.
If you have DIRECTV service, check out the DIRECTV App Troubleshooting page.
ChrisZ, AT&T Community Specialist