Learn how you can get the iPhone 13 now!
dwieder's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Mon, Jun 9, 2014 4:24 AM

Anybody watch MLSLive on Apple TV through Uverse?

I'm trying to find someone that watches Major League Soccer (MLS) games live through the Apple TV app through a Uverse modem. I have a problem when trying to start one of the games from the beginning rather than joining it in progress. The Play/Pause button is supposed to start from the beginning, but it always joins in progress, the same as the selction button on the Apple Remote. I have worked with MLS Support who can't duplicate the problem. I have worked with Apple by swapping out the Apple TV which didn't solve the problem.

I'm trying to figure out if it's possible that when the Play/Pause button is pressed on the Apple Remote, that the wrong signal is being transmitted through the Uverse modem.

Can anyone help me to see if this a problem for them as well? As of right now, I'm the only person reporting this problem to MLS and they can't duplicate it.

ms_unicorn

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

7 y ago

Hello, dwieder!

Thanks for posting. Are you still having issues starting games from the beginning? If so, go ahead and click here to send our U-verse experts a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.