Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
wmtheel

Scholar

• 

117 Messages

Sun, May 5, 2019 7:28 PM

ACC TV Network

Is U-Verse planning to carry the ACC Network?

Responses

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

10 months ago

ADD THE ACCNetwork!!!!! Holy cow make the announcement! Remove the LHN and add the ACC! 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 months ago

I am a huge Clemson fan and have been paying top dollar for many of the UVerse Channels for several years. If UVerse does NOT carry the ACC channel before the football season starts, then I will have to cancel my UVerse service.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 months ago

I am a huge Clemson fan and have been paying top dollar for many UVerse channels for several years. If the ACC Network is NOT added to UVerse by the start of the football season, then I WILL cancel my UVerse service.

ACE - Professor

• 

3.4K Messages

10 months ago

The ACC Network will be part of the ESPN "Family of Networks" correct?

The contract between Disney and U-Verse is up shortly. There is a 99.9% chance it will be renewed without blackout.

Download the .PDF on that at: programmingchanges.att.com

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

Spoiler
ACC Network

Will new ACC Network be on Directtv Now.?

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.5K Messages

10 months ago

No one here knows. My guess would be no since they do not even offer ESPN 3 as provider.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

I am a Clemson alumnus and huge sport fan in general. I can't wait until Clemson plays Georgia Tech in the first football game on the ACCN. I see the ACC Network is going to be on Direct TV, but will it be on AT&T U-verse? I've been a customer for a long time now and was very disappointed when they dropped the NFL Network (hopefully they will bring it back!). Since the ACC is so prominent in this area, I assume U-verse will carry the ACCN. I would consider changing providers if they don't. Please, please carry the ACC Network!

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 months ago

Agreed. Def need ACC Network added! 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

I want the ACC network on uVerse

Scholar

• 

35 Messages

10 months ago

I wanted to update my earlier post...since 2013, the ACC has won 7 of the 13 football AND men’s basketball National Championships. AT&T, if you really “care,” then you’ll provide your Subscribers with the best programming options available, especially when that programming is pertinent to our geographical areas. I’ll gladly give up the BIG 10 and Texas Longhorn Networks to get the ACC Network, but I have to say that you just took away the NFL Network and our fees didn’t go down (meaning we’re paying the same amount for less programming), which I believe every Subscriber will find unacceptable. You have no problem adding all of these idiotic product sales channels (seriously, how many of these do we really need?), and taking away Sports channels we watch, but aren’t committing to one that will broadcast some of the Top Collegiate Athletic Teams in the entire Country in multiple sports. AT&T obviously recognizes this because you signed the Agreement for Direct TV to offer the ACC Network to THEIR SUBSCRIBERS. Does AT&T HONESTLY BELIEVE U-verse Subscribers ARE LESS IMPORTANT THAN DIRECT TV SUBSCRIBERS?  Committing to Direct TV OVER U-verse is AN INSULT TO THIS CUSTOMER BASE. 

YOU ARE TOTALLY IGNORING OUR COMMENTS, NO UPDATES, NO RESPONSES. THIS IS BEYOND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE; YOU ARE TAKING US FOR GRANTED.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

Please advise what are your plans about carrying the ACC Network. Thanks!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 months ago

Is AT&T adding the ACCN to their channel line up next month?

Tutor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

My service is up for renewal in Oct and I will be switching if they do not add the ACC Network

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

10 months ago

I have heard rumblings that several of the big carriers will have updates for us in early August because that's when Disney renews their contracts. I'm thinking that's when we will hear something, but I do wish AT&T would comment on this forum to let us know of any plans. Normally their customer service is amazing which is why I am still a subscriber. 

I'm going to stay cautiously optimistic that we will get some news here soon. @TigerFan73 I dont want to miss our big matchup to open the season on Aug 29. I shudder to think what Clemson is going to do to our brand new team but I have always had much love for Clemson and Dabo and the Clemson fanbase. Class acts all around. When we go to a game at Clemson we are treated like guests even when we are wearing all our GT gear. 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

10 months ago

I hope AT&T Uverse will carry the new ACC NETWORK. I will change providers if necessary.