Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
wmtheel

Scholar

• 

117 Messages

Sun, May 5, 2019 7:28 PM

ACC TV Network

Is U-Verse planning to carry the ACC Network?

Responses

CUTiger77

Mentor

• 

29 Messages

a year ago

ADD THE ACC NETWORK, PLEASE. I really do not want to have to change
providers.

Teacher

• 

5 Messages

a year ago

If UVerse doesn't carry the ACC Network, I'll be changing carriers.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

When will ATT UVerse start providing access to the ACC Network? The main reason I have UVerse is to be able to see ACC sports. If ATT doesn't pick up ACC Network, I will definitely look for another provider.  As far as I’m concerned, if ATT doesn't pick up the ACC Network, they are not being responsive to the needs of their most loyal customers.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

Their usual reply of including a link on "How to request a channel" is not at all helpful.  It doesn't contain a link at all.  ATT have made it almost  impossible to speak with them directly.

I'm all ready to up roots and cut the cord.

Scholar

• 

35 Messages

10 months ago

Comcast is showing on channel 789 “ACCN coming August 22”.

AT&T, WHAT’S THE HOLD UP???? YOU’VE ALREADY GOT THE CONTRACT IN PLACE WITH YOUR DIRECT TV. STOP SCREWING AROUND WITH YOUR REAL PAYING CUSTOMERS OR I CAN GUARANTEE WE WILL LEAVE.

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

10 months ago

You are in ACC country. Listen to your customers and put the ACC network on the fiber.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

Will U-verse carry the ACC Network?

ACE - Professor

• 

3.4K Messages

10 months ago

Nobody will know until it appears.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

I was just told via DirectvNow chat with customer service that ESPN3 and ACC network would be on within a month, Not sure if the lady had any clue what she was saying but assured me it would be taken care of. I dont believe it but they at least said so.

bcbsncjlj

ACE - Expert

• 

19.5K Messages

10 months ago

I want hold my breath waiting for a response.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 months ago

It's simple either u-verse has the channel or I have a new service

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

10 months ago

Add the ACC Network to UVerse or I am canceling my service.

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

10 months ago

We will have to make the switch from Uverse to another provider, perhaps Comcast, as well if they do not add ACC Network. 

CUTiger77

Mentor

• 

29 Messages

10 months ago

Same for me!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

Add the ACC Network!! Go Noles!!!!!!!