10.You have a very nasty customer service especially from U-Vase.
Randal Stevenson, President
[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]
Mr. Stevenson I don’t have any respect for you because the way your employees are treating the ATT customers. I have been treated by your employees like nobody. You can just imagine the nasty words I want use to address you. Because of my standard I am not going to spell out those words which you are deserved.
- Your employees (they call themselves managers please respect that word) are calling my cell phone during the off days without any caller id and leave message on my answering system which was not even clear. I had to play at least 5 times to get the number from the voice mail. I called back, but no one answer the call. I had to leave a voice mail and requested that don’t call me without caller id. I will not answer if there is no caller id. Few days after I received again without caller Id from the same person. I returned the call, but result was the same “the office is closed please call during the working hours.” How disrespectful is this you calling us in nonworking days and you are not accepting the call back? I Called back on 3/28/2016 and I been told by Bridget that sometime ATT employees will call from home in that time caller id don’t come up. I don’t care where they are calling from. If you want my business please give me some respect. I was a customer of Southwestern Bell, then Cingular and ATT. It means you ATT want to overpower the customers in any way you can. I am creating a web page regarding this matter. I want to know how many people are going through the same difficulties. I have been offered a free hosting facilities as well.
- I am a customer of ATT since 1999 and we stayed with the ups and downs of ATT. People like you, may take ATT back to bank Crapsey again. I know you don’t care about the customers and it is the reflection through the behavior of your staff. Your staff only care about the pay check and you care about the big bonus from us.
- Another major problem I realized is if there is a conflict with an employ then there is no way customer could talk to someone above that person. Your employees are interested in protecting for one another. Bridget told me that we all are going to say the same thing. Your employees don’t transfer the call to next level. Looks like a union and if a customer push then they say “this is the address of the president and you can write to the President.”
- This tells me that your employees treat you also like. The way they are treating the ATT customers.
- Let me tell you about me and my family is not just a nonsense family. I am a retired executive from one of the largest organization in Fort Worth. My wife is a medical professional. My son is a senior executive in one of the largest Banking system and his wife is a senior counselor. My daughter is an Aeronautic expert and my son in law is a US Army Caption. I was capable to reach in high position and raised my children with high working ethics and with high moral standard.
- Me being a telecommunication engineer I have very clear understanding about the telecommunication industry such as from MCI to ATT.
- I have three cell lines and two tablet with ATT. One time I had multiple internet and TV connection with ATT, but I had to cancel for some customer service reason. Last month I decided to get the connection back, because I was getting mail after mail every month to come back. I walked into our local ATT store for getting some information, but I didn’t get any help and there were many of your staff walking around the store, but they didn’t pay any attention to me. I realized the management may have changed. I called the executive office, but no service was available from the executive office like it used to be.
- Someone called me and asked me to provide my personal information to run credit. I was not very comfortable with that call. Your people calling without caller id and asking personal information create so much confusion especially I am already a good standing customer since 1999. My question is why you don’t have my information with your system.
- It is an untrustworthy experience. You call any organization and tell them I had the account with you and I am coming back then they go and pull the information and reinstate the account. They don’t run your credit over and over especially you already have a good standing with the company.
- You have a very nasty customer service especially from U-Vase. I talked to Bridget very nasty person, Wilsame Supervisor, Samantha very nasty person, Madison disconnected the call, Amber Supervisor she didn’t try to understand the problem as it was. I only found one employ really kept the standard of ATT and her name was Victoria.