A0159945's profile

2 Messages

Monday, October 9th, 2023 9:11 PM

Closed

Direct TV missed appointment

My appointment was scheduled from 8am -12 pm and technician did not show I have called technical support multiple times and told my call was escalated no one at this company can tell if or when the technician will show. I am told the technician will not answer the phone. I was also told that a local dispatch supervisor would call me within the hour. None of this has happened  - This not customer service! They made sign for maintenance on receiver provide the company for additional $8 per month.?This is ridiculous I can not even go to pick medicine from the pharmacy.  ATT Customer Service is horrible and not worth the money!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - New Member

• 

137 Messages

5 months ago

What you need to do is call Directv's customer service number which is 1-800-531-5000 which takes you to Directv's customer service, not AT&T.  Also, you should be posting in Directv's Forum which is located here https://forums.directv.com/.  You would get more help there for issues with Directv.  There are many aces there that might be able to help you with whatever issues you are having if you should go and make a post make it as detailed as possible about your issue and they may be able to help you fix it before Directv could send a tech out to your house.  Hope this helps!

Former Employee

• 

22.1K Messages

5 months ago

Did you call ATT or DirecTv to schedule your repair appointment?

ATT sold DirecTv summer 2021, over 2 years ago… calling and asking one company to explain what tech from another separate company did not show up?

DirecTv techs are mostly contractors, in my area that contractor is MasTec.

What does MasTec Advanced Technologies do?
MasTec is one of the largest last mile installation and fulfillment service companies in the country. We have a network of SmartConnect service professionals who deliver, install and support video delivery solutions (satellite, cable, OTT) to both residential and commercial customers.

2 Messages

5 months ago

So why does DIRECTV make me schedule my appointment through AT&T?

Community Support

• 

229.9K Messages

5 months ago

Just to let you know, support for DIRECTV Services has moved to the DIRECTV Community Forums site. If you slide over forums.directv.com, you’ll land in the right place. 😊

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.